Do makeup really damage your skin?
- There are many beauty companies out there dedicated to assure you that their products won’t affect your skin.
- But,whatever they say every beauty product contains more or less amounts of chemical content which leads to skin damage.
- Obviously, there are different types of skin which react to beauty products in different ways.
It is really hard to keep women away from makeup (even if it is a “no makeup look”), But here are some ways you can take care of your skin even after wearing makeup.
- Always know your skin type and wear makeup accordingly.
- Washing off the makeup properly with makeup remover. Lotus herbals face wash, cleanser, toner and moisturizer are the best.
- Never sleep in makeup even if it was a long-tired day.
- Always let your skin breath.
- Use makeup products which suit your skin.
- Glycerin and some botanical oils can be used as a gentle cleansers.
- Never wear so many layers of makeup it looks flaky and can irritate your skin.
- Use primer based makeup or apply it before makeup.
- Don’t touch your face constantly as your hands may contain bacteria.
- Laser treatments severely damage your skin.
Overuse of anything can become a problem . Same way using makeup everyday will give you a long time side effects. Besides what’s more beautiful than a natural looking skin.
- Skin plays a vital role in our life. So it becomes very important to take care of it by adding some nourishment and care.
- Skin works as a defense barrier from bacteria, viruses, pollution, chemical substances,and many more.
- Many factors affect your skin in which internal factors are Genetics, hormones,aging etc.
- Internal factors are hard to resist but External factors can be influenced, such as unprotected exposure to sun, unhealthy diet,stress,lack of sleep, dehydration, smoking,using beauty products etc.
How to boost your natural skin?
Proper skin care with healthy habits is the only possible way to keep your skin young, flawless and Glowing.
- Start your day by drinking lots of water.
- Cleansing your face with mild face wash in the morning.
- Wear sunscreen on all day. Applying sunscreen with SPF higher than 30 will protect your skin.Use Lotus herbals sun block cream it’s effective.
- Exercise at least for 30 mins.
- Eat healthy diet. You can start including more fresh fruits, vegetables and nuts in your daily diet.
- Consuming food which is rich in antioxidants, vitamin A and C, proteins,nutrients will show positive effects on your skin health.
- Remove makeup and Moisturize before going to bed.
- Don’t mess with your Acne.Stop touching or picking your pimples.
- Relax yourself.Stress can be the significant factor which could affect your life in all possible ways.
- Get at least 7-8 hrs of sleep everyday.
- Quit Smoking. Constantly pouting your lips while smoking can contribute to wrinkles on your face. Besides smoking is injurious to health.
Skin care takes time to reflect while makeup is always a quick fix.
It is one form of self care.
Love yourself by loving and nourishing your skin.
Be beautiful,be you.
Here are some trust worthy beauty brands
For makeup products:
For skin care products:
- Lotus herbals UV screen cream
- Lotus herbals face wash, Cleanser,toner, moisturizer.